Monday, February 18, 2008

Attack of the Killer Viruses!

So, some spambot left a comment on yesterday's post. Like a foolish amateur, I clicked on it and unleashed hell's wrath on my computer. I think I'm finally out of the woods. I had to download a 30-day free trial of Internet Security. Apparently, some months ago I decided that renewing my Norton Antivirus (which I find to be a little too aggressive as it blocks obviously reputable programs sometimes...annoying!) was a negotiable. That'll learn me.

Because of some other commitments I've made I can't just pay for a new contract right now. I guess I'll have to make that part of my 30-day plan. It's always something...

I really hope I get into this program for a number of reasons, but one of them is that it will justify me purchasing a new computer. this time I want a laptop. I've over the desktop sitch. Speaking of that program, I know it's way too early to even think of hearing but this in no way stops me from hoping against hope every day that I'll have a letter in the mailbox. Have a feeling Feb will move out before such news comes.

No comments: