Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spirit Lifts

  • Have already noted a weightloss this week
  • Former prof sent me text of his reccommendation letter [i almost just typed rejection letter]

I did not waive my right to see it, so it was purely ethical for him to do so. He figured it was a good day for an ego boost and it was. Not that anything remarkably stressful or bad happened. It was just the same annoying crap on shuffle and repeat.

  • finished up some work at home so that means I start the morning (after spin) with a clean slate
  • tomorrow is my last day at work this week (not that I won't be putting in weekend hours)
  • am seeing Sarah tomorrow night for dinner when she arrives back from LA

1 comment:

sarah said...

dude, i simply cannot wait to be home. it's been great out here, but i miss my bed and SLEEP and the right time of day, for crying out loud!

can't wait to see you:)