Friday, November 21, 2003

Let Them Eat Cake

Courtesy of Cathcka’s sister, I have quite a nice Cake Collection, and I am presently eating a Krimpet. I see a theme.

Progress Report

I have sent packets of information to each of my recommenders to help them write informed, balanced letters. The deadline for application is January 15th. I feel so fulfilled just participating in this process. It has given my hours a shape, and meaning beyond the seemingly endless list of things I usually worry about.

Won’t you sit down?

I’m going to try to score some furniture, via financing. We’ll see if it works.

In Other News

My youngest sister is visiting me this weekend. We will feast on deep-dish pizza and other fun meals I manage to rustle up for us, watch a lot of tv and movies, and talk about her future. She is going to start at my undergrad alma mater during the Spring ’04 semester.

Irony

Is prevalent. Most people are missing it, especially in their own lives.

No comments: