Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Last night for supper I enjoyed breaded whiting, garlic and olive oil-tossed eggplant, and butter sauteed spinach. I pored over my collection of poems dating as far back as 1994. I am preparing a representative sample of my work to send to the professors who've (both) agreed to write letters for me. This weekend I will work on my personal statement, and start putting together the packets I want to send to them to help them craft the most informed letters possible. I also need to update my resume to reflect my current job's efforts and responsibilities.

Oh, and I've solved my living situation/moving quandry.

I am going to wait till the Spring, and move into some quaint, vintage apartments (Sarah lived in them years ago) that are very close to the campus I hope to be attending. Vintage inside a secure building, with onsite management and maintenance. I actually looked at them a year and a few months ago when I was moving back to Baltimore, but it wasn't practical to live there then.

Everything at the right time, Kate.

No comments: