Friday, October 30, 2009

Under Wraps

some combination of school work and having nothing to say accounts for the 10-day hiatus from blogging. mostly, though, i've been in a state of waiting to hear about an opportunity. and my mental energy was so taken up with that waiting, that i couldn't find the energy to do much else. i never heard, so of course i've had to come to the obvious conclusion. a no go.

all that aside, i've decided to take a pedagogy course next semester--specifically for students who might want to teach at the university level. between the MA i already have and the MFA I'm just about a year away from, I should be more than qualified when the time comes.

my current thinking is that one way to approach some level of happiness is to maybe decrease my hours (wherever i put in those hours) next fall, and pick up an undergrad class or two. and i'll be off...

No comments: